Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

      Beautifully written, this book sucked me in like a vortex. Balanced with mystery, powers, and new love this book is one of the best books I've read in 2011. Mara, the main persona, I loved not just because of her sarcastic personality but also is a person that is very exicting to read about. Mara trying to find the truth about herself after the incedent that caused her to lose someone she cared about very much. And Noah the guy i couldn't stop reading about in the book caught my eye a moments notice. Noah very wealthy and loving Noah also discovers that theres something off about him too not just Mara. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer is a very insightful book to read. It taught me that there is always hope even in the worse moments or situations in life.I'm really exicted for the sequel to this novel and I'm definetly going to read it.                                                        

Overall Raiting 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment