Friday, December 9, 2011

Catching Jordan

I got to say Catching Jordan was outrageously good for someone   like me who's not really into sport novels. P.S. I can't wait for the companion novels of Catching Jordan.

I loved Jordan Woods, she was strong, talented, and unique. She is a girl, the only girl on a all guys football team at her high school, did I mention she's a quarterback and six-feet tall. All the guys on the team respect and listen to her when she gives out orders. She's focused and ready when it comes to football, until Ty comes into her life. Ty was also a quarterback at his old school in Texas where he moved from. He immediately catches Jordan's eye. Jordan's friends are all mainly guys on her team but doesn't find them anyrthing other than freinds. I liked her best friend Sam Henry, he was sweet and he always has her back. Jordan has never had a boyfriend, or a kiss. Ever since Ty has come into her life things have started changing.

I loved how this book waas not on all sports but other stuff too, like friendship, family, school, and love. I also enjoyed how Kenneally added football games and sports into this novel. I found it enjoyable, and I cried in parts of this book. I also mainly love how supportive her teamates were of Jordan in this book. The guys got overprotective in parts but it was cute. This book definatley catched my eye when I first read the discription on GoodReads. I recommend this to anyone even if you don't know anything about sports.

Overall Raitings 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment